The CIOKS DC5 DC power supply brings professional level durability and flexibility to a compact power supply that fits under Pedaltrain Nano, Mini and Nano+ pedalboards and other compact units. With 5 flexible outlets, a generous 900mA of overall power and and the ability to link to other CIOKS supplies, the DC5 is an excellent stand-alone or expansion power supply.
Designed in Denmark the CIOKS DC5 features:
Small does not mean basic, and the CIOKS DC5 gives small pedal boards the power and flexibility to run high powered effects with a range of voltages. And using the DC mains link feature (such as paired with their CIOKS Schizophrenic) the DC5 is a capable expansion supply providing and additional 5 outputs (the DC5 must be last in line). Thoughtfully designed, ruggedly built, and with ample power, the CIOKS DC5 has the horsepower to power the most demanding compact rig.
- 5 isolated outputs with 900mA of total power
- Switchable settings to power 9, 12, and 18V powered devices
- Two high power 300mA power outputs (9 or 12VDC)
- LED power status monitoring for each output
- 10 flex cables included
- Included split flex cable allows powering of 24VDC effects
- Adds 5 additional outputs using mains link feature on other CIOKS link power supplies
- Drill pattern guide for mounting directly to pedalboards
- Detailed instructions and flex cable guide
- 120VAC or 230VAC operation
- 5.1"L x 3.4"W x 1.2"H
- 5 year worldwide warranty
- Assembled in Poland