While it may seem hard to get excited about a power supply, the CIOKS DC7 changes all that. The DC7 is the first power supply in their "Future Power Generation" series and boasts a class-leading array of features and exceptional amount of power handling capability. A truly professional power supplier the DC7 can handle a diverse and demanding array of devices.
Designed in Denmark, the CIOKS DC7 Features
The CIOKS DC7 is incredibly well thought out power supply, that at only 1" high is also compact enough to fit neatly under a number of popular pedalboards. With all seven outputs being configurable for 9, 12, 15 or 18V, the DC7 can handle just about anything you can throw at it. Even at the 18V setting, it can still put out 300mA, at all seven outputs. And you can power your phone, tablet or other device with the 5V USB output.
- 7 isolated DC outputs capable of 660mA at each output (9V)
- Each output is selectable for 9, 12, 15 or 18V operation!
- 5V, 1A USB accessory outlet for charging phones, tablets, etc.
- 24VDC 2A aux output for additional expansion (CIOKS 4 and CIOKS 8)
- Individual and global power status LED's
- Ultra low noise isolated power supplies
- Global power capability, use anywhere in the world (90-265V AC input)
- Mounting hardware included for Powertrain and Templeaudio boards
- Compatible with CIOKS GRIP for drill-free mounting
- 12 Flex cables included
- 6.3"L x 3.5"w x 1"h
- Assembled in Poland
Not enough? The 24VDC auxiliary output can power either a CIOKS 4 and 8 for up to 15 total outputs (no extra mains power needed). Any more than that and you'll need a separate roadie just for your pedals.
The CIOKS DC7 includes 12 cables of various types to get you started (even the uncommon reverse polarity cable), detailed directions, and even a drill template if you want to screw mount the power supply directly to your pedalboard.
Impressive, compact, and with a 5-year worldwide warranty, the CIOKS DC7 sets the bar for power supplies for the adventurous guitar player.