Add to Cart
1. Time: This controls the delay time and goes from 0ms to just under 2000ms.
2. Repeats: Controls the regeneration of the delay, from zero repeats to near infinite.
3. Tone: Controls the tone for the delay line only. Roll off highs to the left, roll off lows to the right and get a flat response in the middle.
4. Mix: The is the volume control for the delay line. This blends in the wet with dry until 1 o’clock, 1 o’clock to 3 o’clock boosts the wet signal over the dry and 3 o’clock up brings down dry until it is fully wet when all the way up.
5. Expression Jack Assign Switch: Use this switch to map the expression jack to one of the assigned controls.
Decay: Controls the reverb decay length
R Mix: Controls the reverb mix
Time: This takes over for the delay time control and is DRASTICALLY different than the interface control. Using the expression pedal to control the time will give you all kinds of wild effects that can not be achieved by turning the knob.
Repeats: Controls the delay repeats
D Mix: Controls the delay mix
Toggle: This takes over for the toggle switch and will cross fade from forward delay in heel down position to reverse delay in toe down position.
6. Ratio Selector Switch: Selects delay subdivisions when time is set by the “Tap” switch.
1/1: Quarter Note
3/4: Dotted 8th
2/3: Quarter Note Triplet
1/2: 8th Note
1/3: 8th Note Triplet
1/4: 16th Note
7. Decay: Controls the decay length of the reverb, short decay counterclockwise, long cavernous decay clockwise.
8. Toggle Switch (Mode Selector)
Normal: This is the “standard” delay and reverb mode
Reverse: This is reverse delay mode with “standard” reverb
Swell: This is the volume swell mode
9. Mix: This is the volume control for the reverb. Blends in the wet with dry until 1 O’clock, 1 O’clock to 3 O’clock boosts the wet signal over the dry and 3 O’clock up brings down dry until it is fully wet when all the way up.
The expression jack is located on the west side of the pedal. It is a TRS jack with the tip acting as the wiper.
We recommend using a Moog expression pedal with the output adjustment knob all the way up.
We cannot guarantee any other expression pedal to work with the Avalanche Run.
This device features Flexi-Switch® Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching.
For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass.
For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you’d like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.
Since the switching is relay based, it requires power to pass signal.
For best results, please use the included 9v center-negative 1-amp DC power supply.