Add to Cart
1. Depth: This adjusts how much the oscillator affects the signal. All the way clockwise produces a full chop, all the way counterclockwise produces no chop and the Hummingbird can be used as a simple JFET booster.
2. Mode: Three way toggle switch which selects the range of the oscillator. Mode 1 is slow, Mode 2 is mid tempo and Mode 3 is fast.
3. Rate: This adjusts the speed of the oscillator. Faster clockwise, slower counterclockwise.
4. Level: Adjusts the output volume
5. Expression Jack: Use an expression pedal to adjust the rate with your foot! When an expression pedal is in use the Rate control is defeated. We recommend the Moog EP-2 expression pedal.
This device features Flexi-Switch® Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching.
For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass.
For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you’d like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.
Since the switching is relay based, it requires power to pass signal.
This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!